BioMadison is a senior at the University of Kentucky. She is finishing up her undergraduate degrees in Psychology and Gender Studies with a certificate in undergraduate social science research. She is a staff advocate at Ampersand Sexual Violence Resource Center. Outside of these educational and professional pursuits she spends most of her time training and obsessing over her perfect pup, Corndog. She enjoys documentaries, pretending she can keep a plant alive, and Diet Coke.
Reason for signing up:I remembered to take my Vyvanse today.
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 1.
- June 02, 2020 2.
- June 03, 2020 On Writing a Poem While the World is on Fire
- June 04, 2020 Ode to Collagen
- June 06, 2020 I Found Out Which of my Facebook Friends
- June 08, 2020 I Lead a Training on Self-Care
- June 09, 2020 You Don’t Even Own This Land
- June 10, 2020 The Quickest Way to Un-train Your Dog
- June 11, 2020 untitled
- June 12, 2020 Gratitude
- June 13, 2020 Returning
- June 21, 2020 untitled