Bio for 2018
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2018 Separation IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
- June 03, 2018 God Boy Goes to Bed Early
- June 07, 2018 God Boy On the Way to Work
- June 11, 2018 God Boy Gets a Lesson from His Pops
- June 22, 2018 God Boy Doubts Himself But Just for a Second
- June 28, 2018 Skateboard Love Poem
- June 30, 2018 How It Feels When Your Wife Leaves You #5
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.