Bio for 2018
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 05, 2018 Things You'll Want to Pack
- June 07, 2018 This Skin You Inhabit
- June 10, 2018 The Dirt that Collects in the Corners of the Woodwork
- June 13, 2018 Predators
- June 14, 2018 Listening to THE HOURS by Philip Glass
- June 15, 2018 Alice Writes an Essay on Maturity
- June 16, 2018 Alice Practices Meditation
- June 17, 2018 Each Little Rest Is a Cleansing
- June 19, 2018 Alice Writes an Entry in Her Diary
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.