Bio for 2018
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2018 SIDE EFFECTS
- June 02, 2018 HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET YOU, DIZZY
- June 03, 2018 MY CONVERSATION WITH YOU, JON HENDRIX
- June 04, 2018 I HEARD YOU LOUD AND CLEAR, MR. MUMBLES
- June 05, 2018 YOU WERE ALWAYS MOODY, JAMES
- June 06, 2018 HAVE YOU EVER?
- June 07, 2018 COULD BE WORSE
- June 08, 2018 NATURE POSTS
- June 09, 2018 ALBERT EINSTEIN, REGULAR GUY
- June 10, 2018 RHETORICAL QUESTIONS AND APOLOGY
- June 11, 2018 TOP 1%, HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS?
- June 14, 2018 REVISED SAYINGS
- June 15, 2018 IT WON'T FLY
- June 16, 2018 CARL FURILLO, SWEET!
- June 17, 2018 WHAT DIDN'T HAPPEN WHEN I WAS IN THE SIXTH GRADE
- June 18, 2018 Privacy
- June 22, 2018 OFF TO WORK WE GO
- June 23, 2018 BEST FRIENDS SONG #1
- June 24, 2018 THE REASON OF RHYME
- June 25, 2018 I RESOLVED TO WRITE A POEM TODAY
- June 30, 2018 LEARNING FROM MATILDA
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.