Bio for 2019
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2019 Hole in the Wall
- June 05, 2019 What The World Feels Like When The Only Person You Fell in Love with Leaves You Face Down in Agony: Day #324
- June 07, 2019 Shack Out Back
- June 08, 2019 TNT Pop-Its!
- June 17, 2019 7:07am
- June 20, 2019 I’ve Started Referring to Summer as “Our Equinox” Because its the Only Time of the Year that Feels Like Our Turning Point
- June 21, 2019 Things That Remind Me of You (Even Though They Really Shouldn’t):
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.