Bio for 2019
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 03, 2019 For AM
- June 04, 2019 There’s No Such Thing as Toxic Masculinity
- June 05, 2019 I Want to Stop Crying in Public
- June 06, 2019 Wilt
- June 07, 2019 There’s No Such Thing as Toxic Masculinity 2
- June 08, 2019 Another Stupid Poem About How Terrible Men Make Me Feel
- June 09, 2019 Food Fight
- June 10, 2019 Millennials Are Killing the
- June 19, 2019 Moving Magnets While Waiting for a Latte
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.