Bio for 2020
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 insatiable
- June 02, 2020 our voices harmonize when we say goodbye
- June 05, 2020 self reflection in quarantine #7
- June 06, 2020 my tongue is the barrier between my mouth and my brain
- June 07, 2020 blood circulation
- June 08, 2020 i was always told you can determine how well someone takes care of themselves by looking at their fingernails
- June 10, 2020 magnetic poetry on my friend’s fridge
- June 11, 2020 it would be kind of embarrassing if you read this...
- June 12, 2020 my self portraits are my best work, though i’m not sure they look like me
- June 16, 2020 there is no poetic way to say this
- June 17, 2020 6/17/20
- June 18, 2020 18/21
- June 21, 2020 saturn
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.