Bio for 2020
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 Pride of the Shire, (puzzled still, as gleaming tines the tale must tender black as trammeled shadows crack in lamp light tight as a kitten’s eye)
- June 02, 2020 Our Hart Uncoils Pearly Prongs and Sheds the Sepulchral Crinkle of Loon-Song
- June 03, 2020 Cowl of the Colorful Crown Redressing Clearly What No Title’d Touch
- June 04, 2020 Some Silliness Strummed to the Tune of Meticulous Weltschmerz (wrung from the sunrise ruddled)
- June 06, 2020 What Grain Drawn Rilke's Children Grazed
- June 07, 2020 A Magpie Spools Her Yarn Among Sage Brush
- June 08, 2020 "Oh, Give Me A Home"
- June 16, 2020 Recollecting finer fragments from our musical looming lithe and rare
- June 18, 2020 For Whosoever Returns to Oz (Remember: Baum's still German for Tree)
- June 19, 2020 Boswell, Berkeley, Johnson & Johnson: No Law Too Elaborate, No Stone Unturned
- June 20, 2020 Krapp’s Last Trip to the Earth’s Penultimate Radio Shack (surprisingly somewhere along the Aleutians!)
- June 27, 2020 ∴
- June 28, 2020 Gripple McGinty's Song for his Countless Children— pale fish in a restive barrel
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.