Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 living alone
- June 02, 2020 i bit my tongue over and over and over again
- June 03, 2020 tightly folded note from a teenage girl
- June 04, 2020 waking up to gray hair
- June 05, 2020 quarantine with a lazy bigot and a busy spider
- June 14, 2020 sleeping stretched out in the middle
- June 15, 2020 checking over your shoulder on a walk by yourself
- June 17, 2020 no skeletons
- June 18, 2020 manners and class
- June 19, 2020 And then go to bed
- June 20, 2020 solstice
- June 22, 2020 seeth
- June 23, 2020 better for it all
- June 24, 2020 did you hear that too?
- June 26, 2020 untitled
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.