Bio for 2021
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2021 meeting my grief monster
- June 02, 2021 lessons in lamentation
- June 03, 2021 momma
- June 04, 2021 a negative
- June 05, 2021 good grief
- June 06, 2021 we turn to face the sun
- June 07, 2021 in the velvet
- June 08, 2021 genesis
- June 09, 2021 i am just a haunted house
- June 10, 2021 death comes for me in december
- June 12, 2021 Kintsugi
- June 13, 2021 when my therapist asks me how i feel.
- June 14, 2021 there are so many euphemisms for death, but not so many for dying.
- June 16, 2021 yellow ribbon
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.