Bio for 2022
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2022 Worn riddle of the Afflicted Sphincter or the Thorned Diadem Rhea must merge with
- June 03, 2022 An Impish Epistle of Ptarmigan Trowe (of the load-bearing Ptarmigans, born of a sunken cork)
- June 04, 2022 Ptarmigan Kennen, of Ptarmigan Falls, relates with a sounder spirit
- June 05, 2022 Scenes from Grandpa Joe suggesting “Bucket’s the thing for the working classes!”
- June 07, 2022 Deciding (firmly, I was a Yoshiwara umbrella-maker, ages past)
- June 10, 2022 Doubt (albeit where one may pronounce the b—)
- June 11, 2022 Psychic Skirmish 21 (some jouska jarred in the Age of Treason)
- June 12, 2022 Doubt (should one but swallow a mumbling bee)
- June 13, 2022 playing by ear in a minor
- June 14, 2022 Hopes proposed by perfidious prospects, simpering bows of a Dreamers Christmas
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.