Bio for 2022
Kristi Maxwell is the author of seven books of poems, including My My (Saturnalia Books, 2020); Realm Sixty-four, editor’s choice for
the Sawtooth Poetry Prize and finalist for the National Poetry Series; Hush Sessions, editor’s choice for the Saturnalia Books Poetry Prize; and Re-, finalist for the National Poetry Series.
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2022 PLEASE RATE YOUR PAIN
- June 02, 2022 It's Possible You'll Want
- June 03, 2022 This Not
- June 04, 2022 Big I
- June 05, 2022 Tense Futures
- June 06, 2022 Rituals of Care
- June 07, 2022 Pronunciation
- June 08, 2022 Resilience
- June 09, 2022 Lunch Poem
- June 11, 2022 THAT CLOUD LIFE
- June 15, 2022 DEHYDRATION EFFECTS
- June 16, 2022 ORANGE AMERICAN SHORTHAIR ODE
- June 20, 2022 LANGUAGE LESSONS
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.