Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2017 Master Builder
- June 02, 2017 so that we will always remember the tree
- June 04, 2017 a prayer is a tiny camera
- June 05, 2017 embrace
- June 06, 2017 at the coffeehouse
- June 07, 2017 may I borrow your dream, Emily Carr
- June 08, 2017 " I use words like god when I haven't seen the strawberry moon"
- June 10, 2017 at my age
- June 12, 2017 at the hour of my death this body
- June 14, 2017 from the the letters of WS Merwin and Melva Sue Priddy
- June 15, 2017 the one kind face
- June 17, 2017 cairn
- June 18, 2017 if a stone could dream
- June 19, 2017 physics lesson
- June 21, 2017 this poem
- June 24, 2017 found among the found
- June 29, 2017 this morning at the bagel shop
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.