Bio for 2018
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2018 bullying poem #01: anime club
- June 02, 2018 haiku #1
- June 07, 2018 WATCH THESE STUPID LIBERALS BELIEVE TRUMP’S KIDS HUNTED A DINOSAUR
- June 09, 2018 I Want to Die a Dinosaur Sponge
- June 10, 2018 bullying poem #02: favors
- June 11, 2018 bullying poem #3: one up
- June 13, 2018 bullying poem #4: Because I want to write something sweet but we’re still fighting right now
- June 14, 2018 haiku #2
- June 18, 2018 haiku #4
- June 19, 2018 haiku #5
- June 20, 2018 YOU DEMOCRATS DON’T KNOW ANYTHING
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.