Bio for 2018
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 05, 2018 billy
- June 06, 2018 Our Last Trip to Victoria's Secret
- June 07, 2018 Africa
- June 08, 2018 Lightbringer
- June 09, 2018 Strolling
- June 12, 2018 A Certain Sadness
- June 13, 2018 pick me up
- June 14, 2018 Driver Carries Less Than $20
- June 15, 2018 Ascending Pit
- June 16, 2018 An Unbroken Line
- June 17, 2018 Morning Paper
- June 18, 2018 One-Liner Poem #17
- June 19, 2018 you can't fix it
- June 20, 2018 So What?
- June 21, 2018 I'm Done With Poetry
- June 22, 2018 Repurposed
- June 23, 2018 The Year
- June 24, 2018 Take Me From Behind
- June 25, 2018 The Uncertainty Principle
- June 26, 2018 Angry Joe
- June 27, 2018 Edith's Prescriptions
- June 29, 2018 How Can I See My Entire Poem In This Undersized Text Box?
- June 30, 2018 The Far Side of the Valley
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.