Bio for 2019
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2019 This is not a haiku. That is not a chicken wing.
- June 02, 2019 Simple song
- June 03, 2019 i was in no mood
- June 04, 2019 did you set the alarm?
- June 05, 2019 don't they call that anxiety?
- June 06, 2019 for life and all that goes with it
- June 07, 2019 Dusk
- June 08, 2019 Flyover
- June 10, 2019 Commuter
- June 11, 2019 better safe than sorry
- June 12, 2019 ignorance is bliss
- June 18, 2019 Phoebe of Cenchreae
- June 19, 2019 how many days left
- June 24, 2019 a distant comfort
- June 27, 2019 expectation
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.