Bio for 2020
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 Seamount
- June 02, 2020 Just a touch of-
- June 03, 2020 Pride and Cruelty are brothers
- June 04, 2020 Pinned
- June 05, 2020 My words in your mouth feel like the best betrayal
- June 07, 2020 Romance isn’t dead, you’re just confusing it with capitalism
- June 08, 2020 Dry Drowning
- June 10, 2020 Do you hear me? Are you listening? These are not the same.
- June 11, 2020 I swam through living oceans, a clumsy floating thing.
- June 12, 2020 Memories of us endure in the things we leave behind
- June 13, 2020 You look like how a small library smells
- June 14, 2020 It’s my birthday and I’ll-
- June 15, 2020 Fear of food
- June 16, 2020 A lazy day for poets
- June 17, 2020 Spirits of the sea whet their teeth on bones and music alike
- June 18, 2020 Dreaming of Thunder
- June 19, 2020 The Jungle
- June 22, 2020 Terrible, Awful, Worthwhile Friendship
- June 25, 2020 The world as a score of music
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.