Bio for 2020
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 03, 2020 the price of her grey eyed pity
- June 04, 2020 the mystery of my legs
- June 08, 2020 sitting cross legged on the asphalt in a dark parking lot
- June 29, 2020 table of contents for a chapbook i will never write entitled things boys and men have said to me
- June 30, 2020 a little bit of pretty
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.