Bio for 2020
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 America’s Worst Joke
- June 02, 2020 Words of Warning Sewn into a Hymn
- June 03, 2020 Two Fingers Too Many
- June 05, 2020 Someone needs to hear this right now and it’s probably me.
- June 06, 2020 This will be hard to hear...
- June 07, 2020 During the rapture god left my spirit as my blood did rise
- June 08, 2020 A name popped into my head as I faced the mirror
- June 09, 2020 And the meat is tender
- June 10, 2020 True Love
- June 11, 2020 Dressed for cotillion at the debutante ball
- June 12, 2020 untitled
- June 14, 2020 Neighborhood Watch Committee
- June 15, 2020 Absolute Total Raging Bitch
- June 17, 2020 untitled
- June 18, 2020 Relax Your Jaw, Honey
- June 20, 2020 A conversation siri accidentally overheard at a seance
- June 23, 2020 untitled
- June 28, 2020 How is my date going?
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.