Bio for 2021
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2021 february
- June 03, 2021 little
- June 04, 2021 line
- June 07, 2021 like teenagers
- June 08, 2021 stats
- June 12, 2021 crying as loudly as i'd like
- June 13, 2021 Neither of our dads needed to die
- June 26, 2021 a year and a half of grieving
- June 30, 2021 hopefully the last one i'll ever post here
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.