Bio for 2021
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2021 Daddy’s Girl
- June 03, 2021 7:07pm
- June 04, 2021 The Shell of a Woman
- June 07, 2021 Lethargic
- June 08, 2021 We Were a Flash Flood; We Were Never Beautiful Enough to be a Thunderstorm
- June 09, 2021 The Words I Didn’t Swallow
- June 10, 2021 Bored.
- June 11, 2021 I’m Not Sure Why It’s Hard For Me to Believe We Were Born Under the Same Constellations
- June 15, 2021 The High for Today is Significantly Lower than It was on This Day Last Year
- June 19, 2021 The Ink In My Pen Has Now Been Replaced With Mud
- June 20, 2021 The One Where “You” is Italicized
- June 24, 2021 When They Wrote My Life Story, They Made You the Rising Action and the Climax, but Left Out the Resolution
- June 25, 2021 You Left Marks All Over Me; Figuratively and Literally
- June 30, 2021 Perhaps, This is The End
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.