Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2017 self-persona (2017)
- June 02, 2017 Let's Kill Merwin
- June 03, 2017 (auction block sold seperately)
- June 04, 2017 azure abjuration
- June 05, 2017 self-persona no. 2
- June 06, 2017 wattever you say.
- June 08, 2017 black vagrant jesus forages for used pizza
- June 11, 2017 untitled
- June 12, 2017 butt-dialed and listening to you breathe
- June 13, 2017 Elegba Thanks Jesus For His Years Of Service.
- June 14, 2017 one stand at night...
- June 15, 2017 alien self-autopsy 2017 (parts a, b, and c)
- June 16, 2017 life, one choked out saturday night
- June 17, 2017 Thurst
- June 18, 2017 lamentations of a poisoned-animal eater
- June 19, 2017 jesus thinks on racism before going back to africa.
- June 20, 2017 djinn & juice
- June 21, 2017 Bowel (for lexpomo, napomo, and allen ginsberg)
- June 22, 2017 i'm a revolutionary poet on the youtube channel for elegba
- June 24, 2017 Trigger Warning
- June 25, 2017 the golden goose
- June 26, 2017 the baedeker of umbered infinicisms
- June 27, 2017 sleeping overnight at your job when the lights are off at your home
- June 28, 2017 cuatro africanus
- June 30, 2017 secrete garden
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.