Bio for 2020
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 Walking in the field of tall timothy
- June 02, 2020 The Living Room as a Train Station
- June 03, 2020 Dead Man's Fingers
- June 04, 2020 Peeling Back 1997
- June 05, 2020 Late into my dream of human moans
- June 06, 2020 Speech Therapy
- June 07, 2020 I feel like the secretary to the morning whose only
- June 08, 2020 The Sofa as a Collector of Seeds
- June 09, 2020 Your sudden wrench away
- June 10, 2020 The Hawks' Point Incident
- June 11, 2020 Late Into '96
- June 13, 2020 On the Verge of Your Absence
- June 14, 2020 I'm appointed secretary of mourning
- June 15, 2020 Sycamore as my Writing Desk
- June 16, 2020 Your Post
- June 18, 2020 Paradoja de la Hamaca
- June 19, 2020 Never Mind
- June 20, 2020 Did You Find This In Your Own Life?
- June 21, 2020 Afternoon with the Secretary
- June 22, 2020 The Ceiling as Someone's Floor
- June 23, 2020 Bitter Dock
- June 24, 2020 Are They Shooting Stars?
- June 25, 2020 A Quarter's Worth (1970 - 1995)
- June 26, 2020 Prequel to "A Quarter's Worth (1970 - 1995)"
- June 27, 2020 It Must Be
- June 28, 2020 Questioned by the Secretary
- June 29, 2020 Fog as your Mother's Ghost
- June 30, 2020 Winging Our Way
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.