Bio for 2021
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2021 Kevin #1
- June 02, 2021 Kevin #2
- June 03, 2021 Cultural Appropriation
- June 04, 2021 The Day the Word Began
- June 06, 2021 Why Hello, Miss Sandberg. Are You the One Who Works for Mark? (a draft)
- June 07, 2021 Some Days No Poem Comes
- June 08, 2021 Kevin #3
- June 09, 2021 Head-Hunter’s Lament
- June 10, 2021 But I thought you said…
- June 11, 2021 On Learning Contemplative Prayer
- June 12, 2021 “There’s a Fountain Flowing for the Soul Unclean”
- June 13, 2021 How Not to Get the Grant (a titled tanka)
- June 14, 2021 Haiku Dilemma #6,352
- June 15, 2021 If My Dad Were Alive He’d Title This Poem
- June 16, 2021 Terminating Tanka
- June 17, 2021 Kevin #4
- June 20, 2021 sometimes punctuation helps. sorta.
- June 22, 2021 We All Have Our Reasons, She Said
- June 23, 2021 Cultural Appropriation (a draft)
- June 24, 2021 Sometimes Your Mind Just Slips, You Know?
- June 25, 2021 My Urban Just Ain’t Urban Anymore (A Pattern Language, Number 59)
- June 26, 2021 Moment of Silence (a haiku, sort of)
- June 27, 2021 Just Old News in Lieu of a Poem
- June 28, 2021 Extra Credit? Would You Prefer an A? (A Tanka Found at a Sexual Harassment In-Service, OMG!)
- June 29, 2021 Kevin, part Somethin’ or Other
- June 30, 2021 Solitary Confinement Ain’t So Bad (aka Some Guys Have All of the Luck)
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.