Bio for 2021
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 02, 2021 Reflections on a Porcelain Planter and Ill-gotten Bones some Somebody'd sewn through a Dogwood -or- the hymn of old Lanoline Stevedore Donne, on the how the apple'd swoln and bruised to plop down far and fruit anew
- June 03, 2021 The Indigo Villager’s Tippling Chanty (flung among throngs of the weeks-long Irish wake)
- June 04, 2021 Love letters dredged from the rushes of Struma
- June 05, 2021 Wait One Holy Moment
- June 06, 2021 "—", so as not to perturb old Frankl's stake
- June 07, 2021 The Taffeta Tongue of Taffy Galumphkey
- June 08, 2021 The Lord of Capricious Tarts
- June 09, 2021 Amid Gender (a tacit anathema borrowed from Cady's God, among bumbling others)
- June 16, 2021 Psalm of the Homeward Luddite, uncoiling creased daguerreotypes crisp from a cotton gin
- June 21, 2021 —this psilocybin smile split amid lunar shrouds, illegible earthshine, lithely illumining cauls uncoiled and cut among restive rocks (embrangled and bound in moon-blenched caulk)—
- June 27, 2021 The bellows-mender hears his muttering brother, snagged amidst witch-wound elms
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.