Bio for 2022
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2022 What the fuck, mom? PT 1
- June 02, 2022 What the fuck, mom? Pt II
- June 03, 2022 "We grew to be the adults our child-selves needed."
- June 04, 2022 Atychiphobia
- June 05, 2022 I'm the Hero & the Villain
- June 10, 2022 Note to Self I
- June 11, 2022 Note to Self II
- June 12, 2022 It wasn't safe to cry
- June 13, 2022 Brought to you by Rage & Insomnia
- June 16, 2022 Cut through the Bullshit
- June 17, 2022 What the fuck, mom? Pt III
- June 18, 2022 On Music and Time (Pt I)
- June 19, 2022 I'm sad tonight
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.