Bio for 2023
She is on the Board of the Carnegie Center for Literacy and Learning. She is a passionate member of the Kentucky Black Writers Collaborative and serves as an Ambassador for the KBWC and the Carnegie Center. She also teaches at the Carnegie Center for Literacy and Learning. In addition, she is a freelance writer and a monthly contributor to The Lextropolis Magazine.
She is currently working on her Positive Power Devotional to be released in the summer of 2023.
To learn more about Eugenia and Positive Power or to book her for your event please visit her website at www.positivepowerllc.com or (859) 271-8186 (ofc) / (859) 227-9951 (c) or and follow her on Positive Power LLC Facebook page.
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2023 The Key of Love
- June 02, 2023 Red Means Stop
- June 03, 2023 When I Die
- June 04, 2023 Blended Hearts
- June 05, 2023 A Bone To Pick
- June 06, 2023 I don’t know
- June 08, 2023 No 7
- June 09, 2023 A Teachers Prayer
- June 10, 2023 The Ball
- June 11, 2023 Cycle of Life
- June 12, 2023 Paper and Pen
- June 13, 2023 Ocean
- June 14, 2023 Midway
- June 15, 2023 Waiting
- June 16, 2023 Midway’s Railroad Street
- June 17, 2023 Poem On The Spot
- June 18, 2023 The Road
- June 19, 2023 Juneteenth Freedom
- June 20, 2023 Hair Scarf
- June 21, 2023 The Color Orange
- June 22, 2023 Final Pick
- June 23, 2023 Today Is 33
- June 24, 2023 What Time Is It?
- June 25, 2023 Our 33rd Wedding Anniversary
- June 26, 2023 To-Do-List
- June 27, 2023 Fighting Vines
- June 28, 2023 Yellow Roses
- June 29, 2023 Wolf Dance
- June 30, 2023 Sisters and Birthdays
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.