Bio for 2019
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2019 Remember me
- June 05, 2019 Clarity
- June 06, 2019 I am undone by you.
- June 07, 2019 parenthood is optional to the lucky, but as a receiver, a death sentence.
- June 08, 2019 Don’t wake me.
- June 09, 2019 I now believe in my future.
- June 10, 2019 Internal hell, punishment for my hopeless sin.
- June 11, 2019 Untouchable, to a working faith.
- June 14, 2019 Pureness met with pain
- June 17, 2019 Power held in a glass of hysteria
- June 18, 2019 Bee
- June 19, 2019 Mismarried religion
- June 21, 2019 Cut off my two fingers, take away my gag reflex.
- June 22, 2019 Dry hope in a flooded mind.
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.