Bio for 2020
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 MAGA
- June 02, 2020 >Wet Clothes
- June 04, 2020 Little Prince
- June 05, 2020 Municipal, State, and Federal Revenue
- June 06, 2020 Reminiscing
- June 10, 2020 I think, therefore... fuck that
- June 14, 2020 Sunday Brunch
- June 15, 2020 Does a Comment Count?
- June 23, 2020 Lamentation of the T-Rex
- June 24, 2020 Evolution of Fire Dude
- June 25, 2020 Tattered Royalty
- June 26, 2020 Autonomous Energy Conundrum
- June 27, 2020 Dangerous Reruns
- June 28, 2020 Surplus
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.