Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 02, 2017 Rhinencephalon #23
- June 03, 2017 Storm Warnings
- June 04, 2017 In Time He May Have a Name
- June 05, 2017 Parallel Universe
- June 06, 2017 Pathetic Fallacy
- June 07, 2017 Define Oxymoron: Science Journalism
- June 08, 2017 Those Who Have Little Shall Have Less
- June 09, 2017 Two Years Post and
- June 10, 2017 eHarmony
- June 11, 2017 Lie for a Living
- June 12, 2017 Idiomatic Noncontextual Metapoetic Nonsense
- June 14, 2017 Man and Superman
- June 15, 2017 Keepers: Volume One
- June 17, 2017 A Murder Reads his Poem of Apology to his Victim after 26 years of a Life Sentence
- June 19, 2017 Powder
- June 21, 2017 Vital Amines and Fun Words for Blindness and Death * sometime I get preachy
- June 23, 2017 My Favorite Relative
- June 25, 2017 This is not a Fact. This is a Very Successful Theory.
- June 29, 2017 Maybe You're Doin' it Wrong
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.