Bio for 2020
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 Won't You Be My Neighbor
- June 02, 2020 Keep Trying
- June 03, 2020 Two of a Kind
- June 04, 2020 I Grin Like a Monkey
- June 05, 2020 Poverty in Whole
- June 06, 2020 My Superpower
- June 07, 2020 I Like a Sharp Pencil
- June 08, 2020 Vacations Are For Moms Too, Right?
- June 09, 2020 When Is Nap Time?
- June 10, 2020 A Fantastical Classified
- June 11, 2020 Monkey Business
- June 12, 2020 Dinnertime Reverie
- June 13, 2020 Don’t Wanna But Gonna
- June 14, 2020 Climbing Higher on Knees
- June 15, 2020 It's What You Do
- June 16, 2020 Wise Cracks
- June 17, 2020 When Glad Rags Are Sad Rags
- June 18, 2020 It's Okay to Be Old-fashioned
- June 19, 2020 The Face of Love
- June 20, 2020 May This Be the Day
- June 21, 2020 My Dad Is...
- June 22, 2020 Ideas in the Night
- June 23, 2020 Go the Distance
- June 24, 2020 The Absolute Value of Parents and Post-Its
- June 25, 2020 Polishing Character
- June 26, 2020 Ain't Gonna Do It
- June 27, 2020 Wooden Grace and Faithfulness
- June 28, 2020 Lovers of Language and Sanguine Life
- June 29, 2020 Devilish Dividends
- June 30, 2020 The Mom / Tween Great Divide
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.