Bio for 2022
Reason for signing up:
Why did YOU sign up? Huh? What--nothin' to say now?
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2022 To the Thing on the Flower That Made Me Itch
- June 02, 2022 nothing to say
- June 03, 2022 follow me on Instagram
- June 04, 2022 Evan's Walk
- June 05, 2022 The Turn
- June 06, 2022 night journey and return
- June 07, 2022 free dive
- June 08, 2022 Pa Got Mad
- June 09, 2022 Once
- June 10, 2022 Acceptance Speech
- June 11, 2022 New Arrivals
- June 12, 2022 Dinner Party Guest List
- June 13, 2022 But...
- June 14, 2022 Porch Swing
- June 15, 2022 ever easy
- June 16, 2022 where are they now?
- June 17, 2022 history class
- June 18, 2022 Mehboob and the Village
- June 19, 2022 the signal
- June 20, 2022 i did not ask for much
- June 21, 2022 The Goldilocks Zone (...just right!)
- June 22, 2022 The Train
- June 23, 2022 things we don't often think about
- June 24, 2022 The Imminent Death of Poetry
- June 25, 2022 things i like to think about #17
- June 26, 2022 Finally, some good news
- June 27, 2022 cutting the lawn
- June 28, 2022 the shortest day in the history of Earth
- June 29, 2022 To the kid on the scooter who made me question my life
- June 30, 2022 keep writing
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.