Bio for 2023
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 04, 2023 Prayer
- June 05, 2023 Touch
- June 06, 2023 Cliches
- June 08, 2023 Aftermath
- June 09, 2023 Midnights
- June 10, 2023 Found
- June 11, 2023 Charred
- June 12, 2023 From Morning to Night
- June 13, 2023 Dream
- June 15, 2023 Haunted
- June 16, 2023 23
- June 18, 2023 Hey Dad.
- June 21, 2023 Fresh Blood
- June 22, 2023 You were never who I thought you were
- June 23, 2023 When is trying not enough?
- June 24, 2023 Angels in Plain Sight
- June 25, 2023 Can someone unplug my brain? I don’t care to think anymore
- June 27, 2023 Living with A Ghost
- June 28, 2023 An Unwilling Goodbye
- June 30, 2023 How is healing always slower than you want it to be?
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.