Bio for 2020
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2020 ARE PEOPLE FUNNY?
- June 02, 2020 DO I BELONG HERE?
- June 03, 2020 WHO MATTERS?
- June 04, 2020 THEY DIDN'T CARE
- June 05, 2020 CHOICES
- June 06, 2020 RETURN OF THE SMARTASS POET
- June 07, 2020 BOOMER QUESTIONS
- June 08, 2020 TWENTIETH CENTURY WHAT IF'S
- June 09, 2020 BOOK TITLES WE PROBABLY HAVEN'T SEEN
- June 10, 2020 ENEMIES OF THE PAST
- June 11, 2020 SINGING TO A TREE
- June 13, 2020 IF QUENTIN TARANTINO COLLABORATED WITH OLIVER STONE
- June 14, 2020 I HAVE OFTEN WONDERED, PART II
- June 15, 2020 REVISED SAYINGS PART II
- June 16, 2020 YOU DON'T NEED A LIFE COACH PART II
- June 17, 2020 CHANNELING YOGI BERRA PART II
- June 19, 2020 WHEN THE TITLE IS ACTUALLY LONGER THAN THE POEM #2
- June 20, 2020 MORE THINGS THAT DIDN'T MAKE MY BUCKET LIST
- June 21, 2020 MORE RHETORICAL QUESTIONS AND ANOTHER APOLOGY
- June 23, 2020 ANOTHER NARRATIVE NEVER USED ON A PRARIE HOME COMPANION LEADING UP TO THE RHUBARB PIE JINGLE
- June 24, 2020 FRANK SINATRA WAS A COWBOY
- June 25, 2020 THE MONUMENT NEXT DOOR
- June 27, 2020 HYPOTHETICAL REVERSALS?
- June 28, 2020 WHY IS THE WORLD SO SCREWED UP?
- June 30, 2020 BOOK TITLES WE PROBABLY HAVEN’T SEEN PART II
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.