Bio for 2021
Reason for signing up:
Poems Submitted This Year:
- June 01, 2021 Good Night To A Virtual Lover
- June 02, 2021 I Hope You’re the Beginning of My Story
- June 03, 2021 I Wish Your Love Was Real
- June 04, 2021 What If You Were My Destiny?
- June 05, 2021 The Best Lover I Never Had
- June 06, 2021 You’re the Only Thing That’s Haunting Me
- June 07, 2021 I Can’t Wait For You To Get Here
- June 08, 2021 You Walk Beside Me
- June 09, 2021 I Walk With You
- June 10, 2021 You’re My Favorite Secret
- June 11, 2021 Double Vision
- June 12, 2021 I try to purge you from my heart...
- June 13, 2021 Can We Begin Again?
- June 14, 2021 What Would I Do?
- June 15, 2021 I have one stray thought about you
- June 16, 2021 Regret is a killer
- June 17, 2021 I’m Trying To Write a Love Poem
- June 18, 2021 It’s been a week without you
- June 19, 2021 I dug up my old yearbooks
- June 20, 2021 I want out of this closet
- June 21, 2021 Ghosted
- June 22, 2021 I can’t breathe tonight
- June 23, 2021 Greedy
- June 24, 2021 It’s pathetic how much I miss you
- June 25, 2021 Other Worlds Than These
- June 26, 2021 Love Song to a Clean, Quiet, New Writing Space
- June 27, 2021 Trying to fall asleep to the sound of fireworks
- June 28, 2021 Vain Wishes
- June 29, 2021 Calling You In
- June 30, 2021 Stuck in this masculine job
NOTE: Because poets have the ability to hide their badges and because registrations on LexPoMo.com only started in 2017, this may not represent an accurate portrayal of poems published by their associated poets, badges assigned to a poet, a poet's participation in the Writing Challenge, or anyone's relationship to Lexington Poetry Month, the Writing Challenge, or any other events, organizations, or persons.
To find a particular poem, please use the search bar at the top or bottom of the page. If you are a poet and see something missing, inaccurate, or incomplete, please reach out to us on our Contact page.